Dogist Founder helps PTTR save 18 Dogs!
Last Friday, Pilots To The Rescue Top Dog Pilot Michael Schneider and dog photographer and Dogist founder Elias Friedman flew over 1,000 miles roundtrip from New Jersey to North Carolina and back. In North Carolina they met Maverick Pet Transportation with the day’s passengers – 18 dogs in need of rescue.
Charlie, Finn, Hannah, Garbanzo, Isabella, Ted, Time, Tara, Carson, Carly, a family of two Chihuahuas and six hound mix puppies got a first-class, 2-1/2 hour rescue ride to Caldwell, New Jersey, and into the waiting arms of our friends at A New Chance Animal Rescue.
Some are available now, while others are still settling in and getting any medical needs taken care of:
- Finn – a stunning Shepherd mix (maybe Husky?) is available now and Charlie, a sweet, young black lab mix with some stories to tell, will be available soon as well.
- Ted & Tom are baby-faced 8 week old black Lab mixes. Tom is available now and Ted will be soon.
- Tara, a cute little brown Shepherd mix puppy is also available now.
- Carson & Carly are super cute fluffy shepherd mix puppies. Carson is spoken for and Carly will be available later this week.
- Son & Daughter are 1 year old Chihuahuas. Daughter has an adoption pending while Son will stay in foster for a while. He has a congenital defect with his front legs that doesn’t seem serious but will require some additional veterinary investigation.
- Six snuggly little Hound mix puppies in a rainbow of colors. One is already spoken for and the rest will be available this week.
- Garbanzo, a beagle mix has an adoption pending
- Isabella, a 50 lb bulldog is available now
- Hannah, a small Rottweiller mix, is also available now.
Those that are not yet available will be posted on the A New Chance Animal Rescue website as soon as they are.